eMotion offers personal training by appointment only.
How do you know if you need a trainer? Here's an easy check list to see if a trainer is right for you.
* You need accountability.
* You need motivation.
* You have an injury and are not sure how to get back into fitness.
* You've never worked out before.
* You need someone to watch your form and prevent you from getting hurt.
* You need someone to take your body and your training to the next level.
* You have medical issues.
* You're training for an event or competition.
Every personal training package includes:
* Initial Fitness
Assessment/Consultation to better understand your specific wants & needs
(assessment includes measurements of weight, body fat and inches)
* Help in designing a journal to track your workouts and food intake
* (4) 1 hour personally designed workout for each session
* Reassessment at the end of the package
1 on 1 Training:
$80 per hour with a minimum commitment of a 4 lesson package
Buy 4 sessions at $80 per hour for $320
Buy 8 sessions at one time and receive 10% off (only $72 a session)
Buy 12 sessions at one time and receive 15% off (only $68 a session)
Semi Private Training (2-4 people):
$45 per person per hour with a minimum commitment of a 4 lesson package
Per person buy 4 sessions at $45 per hour for $180
Per person buy 8 sessions at one time and receive 10% off (only $40.50 a session per person)
Per person buy 12 sessions at one time and receive 15% off (only $38.25 a session per person)
* If these options don't sound like what you're looking for, just contact Keri at firstname.lastname@example.org and together we will create a program that fits your needs!